- “Introduction to the Foreign Policy of Romania since 1859″ auf Englisch, German or Romanian. 12 lectures à 1.5h each plus 12 seminars à 1.5h each.
- “Introduction to Economic Diplomacy and the International Economic and Financial System”, in English or Romanian, 12 lectures à 1.5h each plus 12 seminars à 1.5h each.
- “The German Model of the Social Market Economy” in English, German or Romanian. 12 lectures à 1.5h each plus 12 seminars à 1.5h each.
2004-2005: Visiting Professor teaching BA students of the University Babes-Bolyai, Cluj-Napoca the course ”Global Economic and Financial System” at the Faculty of History and Philosophy, Chair of International Relations
May 2003: Academic presentation in limba English with the title “Political – economic systems. A contemporary example: Social Market Economy in Germany”, at the Institute for Political Research, University Bucharest
- ongoing economic and financial global institutional reform processes after the crisis of 2007-2009 and the 2010-ongoing Western debt crisis (so-called Euro-crisis)
- ethical aspects of economic and financial global institutional reform processes
- “Social Market Economy” as the German model of economic and social organisation
- DUAL VOCATIONAL EDUCATION AND TRAINING system in Germany
- All aspects regarding Romania: economics, and domestic political issues as well foreign policy
- macroeconomic and implied ethical issues
- credit rating and rating agency issues
- foreign policy of selected European countries
November 2011: Presentation on “Romania and German-Romanian relations” at the Stiftung für Christlich Soziale Politik in Bonn (Königswinter). A brief description of the presentation can be found here.
September 2010: Presentation on “Economics and Responsibility – Experiences from business life of companies from the new EU member states” at a seminar organized by the Konrad Adenauer Foundation Sofia, Bulgaria on “Social Justice and Christian responsibility. Orthodox Positions”. A link to the programme can be found here.
November 2009, Landeszentrale for Political Formation of Bayern and Thüringen, Ettersberg Foundation, Weimar, Germany, Presentation on “Economic Transformations in Romania twenty years after the fall of the Iron Courtain”: http://www.stiftung-ettersberg.de
October 2007: presentation on “What is new in the economy of Romania after the accession to the European Union” at a seminar organized by the Konrad Adenauer Foundation, Bucharest
January 2006: public presentation of the book “British Interests in Romania? British Foreign Policy Towards Romania in the Twentieth Century. An Interdisciplinary Analysis” at the Institute for History of the University Babes-Bolyai in Cluj-Napoca, Romania
October 2004-February 2005: University lectures, to full+time BA students of international relations on “The global economic and financial system” at the University Babeş-Bolyai, Faculty of History and Philosophy, Chair of International Relations
May 2003: moderation of the “First International Ratin Conference for Romania and the Black Sea countries,” Hilton, Bucharest, www.blacksearating.com